Our mission is to open pathways to expanded opportunities for adult learners and school children by enhancing their literacy skills and nurturing their well being.
We achieve these goals through:
- Recruiting, training and supporting a dedicated group of volunteers
- Increasing literacy for adults and their families
- Assisting students to achieve personal, educational and job related goals
- Building innovative collaborations and partnerships with other non-profit and government agencies and with the private sector
- Adapting our programs, services and technology to address emerging community needs and workforce development goals